Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Things:
  • I am now a substitute teacher at the high school my two oldest daughters attend.  I love it but I often spend hours being emotional after I work because some of the kids have such a hard life.  High school is not a soothing, nurturing place.
  • I am a full time student and I have all A's and B's...except for the class with the teacher from hell that won't post the assignments for his class and does not test us over material he has covered.  He instead tests us over material we have never seen...that isn't in the book.  But I have a C, so I'm gonna ride it out and see what happens.
  • Two of my children are running track.  The middle one is on the speech team and academic team.  Everyone loves their 'sport'.
  • Being a teacher is a really hard job...being a sub is delightfully easy.
  • I am still the card lady on a very part time basis.
  • I am still preparing Wednesday night meals at my church.
  • I am still helping to coordinate teachers for children's classes and trying to involve as many people as possible with ministering to children.
I guess that is about it for now.  My life is full to overflowing right now and I am enjoying it to the fullest.

No comments: